Lets talk about Ghost "The road to light"

Lets talk about Ghost "The road to light"

I know that the theme of this RPG is very "strong", but I think it's a good game to explore with your friends "critical situations" and together find "the road to light". 

I was skeptical about this genre of games, then a new friend  +Giacomo Vicenzi give me the opportunity to try his Burning Opera and this game has destroyed my prejudice! Than I've also played and loved "Hot Guys Making Out" of +Ben Lehman, it was further convinced of how valuable these games can be.

Ghost has allowed me to talk to the guys in my group of weighty themes as the "sudden death of a loved one" and also a very important issue as the "loss of work". Playing came out "pearls of emotions" that I would not have expected from some friends and I think in the end we have left something positive in the deep.

This game creates a path that makes you explore the situation to try to resolve it "finding peace". The purpose of the Phantom is to reach the light, the purpose of the family is find "peace". But the mechanics of the game do not always allow you to do what you want, this will allow you to reflect, but also together to find a solution that figures a "puzzle to solve". 

Sorry for my poor english, but i want to write my self this post!^_^ 

So my friend, play this game with your friend and give us a coffee to support our group! 

A big hug to all of you!

Commenti